Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Internet Goodness: Marvel vs. Capcom 3

When people tell me that I play too many video games or that comic books are anything but awesome, I typically respond with a series of expletives, usually accompanied by a dismissive wanking motion and/or a mouthfart. Video games are a fantastic use of my time, and comics are indeed awesome. So when big dick swinger from Capcom got together with what I can only assume was a beautiful, big breasted woman from Marvel to create Marvel vs. Capcom back in 1999, you can probably imagine how tight my pants got (very). Well, that marvelous couple is back, and they're creating Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. I don't even like fighting games, but stuff like this makes me tingle in my special areas.

Here's the trailer:

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That was a very...um, colorfully phrased post. Who's the guy with the gun?

    ReplyDelete