Monday, April 19, 2010

Internet Goodness: Barats and Bereta


Look, I know I said I'd be posting more often, but I've had papers to write and 2-year-old episodes of Prison Break to watch, so get off my back, OK? What am I, your ONLY source of entertainment? Read a damn book or something.

Or watch these guys. This is Barats and Bereta, an Internet comedy duo. Their stuff is hit or miss, but more often than not they're hilarious. They've recently updated their website, and the update video they made to announce it is metal as hell. It's only a little over a minute long, so watch the whole thing because the best part is right near the end.




In unrelated site news, now that I'm almost entirely done my school work FOREVER (*jumps on table, air guitars, pleasures three lingerie models simultaneously*), I'll be posting a couple of movie reviews this week; they'll probably be Hot Tub Time Machine (I know it's been a while, but the DVD just came out so shut up and read it) and Kick-Ass (see? I can be contemporary).

3 comments:

  1. Are those the guys that do that video where they are saying everything at the same time? That's pretty much my favourite thing ever. Anyways, I am excited that you are going to recap Hot Tub Time Machine and Kick-Ass. Don't give too much away though because I haven't seen either of them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you're thinking of Pete and Brian. They're just as funny, but I feel like they're in the process of moving on to other things, as they only post a new video like 3 times a year.

    ReplyDelete