Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Internet Goodness: Miles Fisher


This song sucks pretty hard, which is a damn shame because this is one of the best music videos I've ever seen. It's an homage to American Psycho, which is one of the best movies ever made (the book is even better, for those who want to feel like they're going insane just from reading a goddamn book). This dude is a dead ringer for Christian Bale, just a bit younger. He can't do the voice, but he has the Patrick Bateman smile down pat. Check it out:


3 comments:

  1. I actually really like the song!! It made me want to go listen to some other stuff by him. He looks exactly like Christian Bale, but his mannerisms and expressions remind me of Tom Cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's weird? This is using my really old high school username instead of my gmail name ltully17. I don't know how to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy has actually played a parody of Tom Cruise in a couple of different things, most notably Superhero Movie (which I haven't seen, because it looked terrible).

    ReplyDelete