Monday, March 15, 2010

Stupid Awesomeness


Listen, I like awesome things as much as the next guy (probably even more so), and I find a lot of awesome things in my adventures on the Internet. However, there comes a point when something becomes so awesome that it circles around and becomes stupid. And that's what this painting is.

That's right. It's Batman. Fighting a shark. With a goddamn lightsaber. This painting is so dick-punchingly awesome it's stupid. I don't even know how to be right now. I'm literally in a state of shock. There's so much testosterone in this picture that my computer is starting to smell like a combination of steak and Axe Body Spray. I feel like my speakers are about to start blaring Slayer's "Raining Blood." I'm going to go eat some red meat and work on my beard.

2 comments:

  1. I dunno. It seems incomplete without a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Preferably to the shark's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my computer would explode if Chuck Norris was in that picture. The Internet has limits.

    ReplyDelete